- Before & After School
- Bus Route Information
- Child Nutrition
- GVSD Dual Immersion
- Technology Help
- Student / Parent Wellness
- Kindergarten Enrollment Information
- Forms & Documents
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (OLD)
- Learning Resources
- Parent Organizations
- Special Education
District Site Council
"I love going to the Site Council meetings! I love knowing where my children stand academically according to their grade level and where they should be at the end of the year. When I went to my first Site Council meeting, I was nervous. Going to a meeting with the Superintendent, principals, teachers and involved parents was intimidating. I found out they are warm and caring people who treated me as an important voice in the meetings. They even have a sense of humor!"
- Councils are formed at each school site.
- Councils advise the Board regarding improvement plans.
- Parents, teachers, other staff, community members and students are elected annually to represent their groups.
- Meetings are held monthly; district-wide combined meetings are held on alternate months.
District Meetings are held at Lyman Gilmore Middle School from 4:00 to 5:15 PM. Meetings are open to all interested parties. Child care may be provided. Contact the school site for more information.